When any virus, bacteria and any biological organisms are exposed to the UV light, it is absorbed by DNA, RNA and proteins, in the deep light range of 200nm to 300nm. What happens is the rupture of cell walls as it is absorbed by proteins that will cause loss of reproductivity and death of the microorganisms.
Benefits & Features:
- Small and portable and handy, use anywhere and anytime on any surface
- Simple to use
- UV LED sterilizers can kill almost all bacterial microorganisms.
- Provides sterilization rate of 99%
- Works on any surfaces and objects
- Has an automatic turn off function and it is turned up or is vertical that acts as a safety feature